Hae päävalmentajaksi Norjaan. Hakuaika päättyy 26.6.
Norwegian Badminton Association
NBF, the national governing body for badminton in Norway, are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed person as National Coach. (Following Christian Thode that unfortunately had to leave the post caused by familiar reasons). The National Coach post will need to have a proven track record in sports development and be able to work with a diverse range of partners. NBF offers a 2 year fixed term contract (starting August 2018) included the Olympic Games in Tokyo, if qualified player(s). The job is, at the moment, based in Oslo (always based in connection with the national badminton centre), but includes travelling, both domestic and internationally.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with great track record of relevant experience, outstanding interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively, motivate and manage volunteers and with an up to date knowledge of badminton at international and national level.
The duties of the position include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of training and coaching for elite athletes group based in Oslo (planning and implementing training sessions, daily on court coaching, competition programs in collaboration with the Top Sport Committee of NBF)
- Head Coach for the national team.
- Responsibility to develop the training structures and training development programs of NBF.
- Frequent travels for competitions in foreign countries may be foreseen.
- The National Coach is reporting to the Sports Director
Qualification and experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Official training accreditation or ability to achieve required accreditation
- Recent international experience in planning, organising, managing and implementing, a comprehensive coaching and training program for adult athletes at an international level.
- Excellent motivator skills.
- Effective communication verbally and written in Scandinavian or English. (In the latter case ready to learn basic Norwegian in order to improve communication).
- Able to define badminton goals and objectives.
Salary and conditions
Contractual details are to be agreed between the successful applicant and NBF.
If you are interested, please send, not later than June 26th, your application included full curriculum vitae by e-mail to:
Copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Secretary NBF
Mr. Espen Larsen
Phone: + 47 21 02 97 60
Fax: + 47 21 02 97 61
Copy to director of sport: email@example.com
Copy to president: Trond@straywaaland.no